For a nice day out, gather your friends and family and get back to nature. With spring coming up, plan a day outdoors. There are a lot of great things to do in Chicago, one of them being the Lincoln Park Conservatory. Spend some time relaxing in the gardens looking at some beautifully cultivated plant life.
Included in the Conservatory are:
- Ancient ferns and wonderful tropical palms
- A beautifully architecturally designed conservatory
- Aquatic plants and many show houses
- Multiple programs you can enjoy, like the spring program
- Four houses: the Palm House, Fern Room, Orchid House, and Show House, each with a different beautiful display
The Conservatory is open from 9 am to 5 pm every day, and admission is free.
So when looking for free things to do in Chicago, consider going back to nature. You can have a great educational day out. There are many options for things you can do, just contact us at Mondial River West for more information.Back to all posts